Paying your taxes is simple with the CRA’s online services

Did you know?

You can pay your taxes the same way you would pay your phone or hydro bill — using online or telephone banking.

In the list of payees, look for The Canada Revenue Agency, Revenue Canada, CRA Payment on Filing, Receiver General, or a similar term. Make sure you correctly identify the type of account, your social insurance number or business number, and the reporting period or tax year of your payment.

Other payment methods

  • You may qualify to make your payment using My Payment, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) online payment service, if you have an online banking account with one of the following institutions:
    • BMO Bank of Montreal (personal accounts only);
    • TD Canada Trust;
    • Scotiabank; or
    • RBC Royal Bank.
  • You can make your payment at your financial institution in Canada. To do this, you will need a personalized remittance voucher, which you can ask for online through My Account or Quick Access. You can also request a remittance voucher by calling 1-800-959-8281.
  • If you want to mail your payment to the CRA, send your cheque or money order (payable to the Receiver General), along with your remittance voucher, to:

Canada Revenue Agency
875 Heron Road
Ottawa ON K1A 1B1

  • If you are a non-resident who does not have a Canadian bank account, you can pay by wire transfer.

For more information about online payments, go to